€455.87 (incl. 19% VAT)
PreCONNECT® TRUNK MULTIJUMPER
Cabling of large switches and floor-standing IT hardware within data centers, to represent their ports in a patch location.
- Trunk Multijumper up to 144 fibers per trunk
- Cost and attenuation optimized
- Focused on a practical and necessary approach
More information about the different applications can be found in the separates product information.
PreCONNECT® MULTIJUMPER Trunk cable:
Cable ends are molded in distribution heads and assembled with „variable“ long or "stepped" connector legs.
The PreCONNECT® cable divider is a mechanically and thermally robust and splice-less cable divider for fiber separation of loose tube cables. With its integrated PreCONNECT® square interface, the cable divider can be tool-less hooked into PreCONNECT® panels for tensile and torsion resistant fixing of the trunk cables.
The connector legs and cable dividers are packed in with a non pull resistant dustproof foil tube. Stepped connector legs can be packed optionally in 600 N tensile strength, crush resistant, kink and torsion resistant, installation tubes.
According to IEC 61754-x, for more connector specifications see data sheet.
- SC: IEC 61754-4
- MTP®: IEC 61754-7
- E2000®: IEC 61754-15
- LC: IEC 61754-20
The connector legs are alphanumerically uniquely coded. The standard polarity is „channel-wise crossed“ (pairwise flipped) for full-duplex transmission systems – A1 to B1, A2 to B2, etc. On request „uncrossed“ deliverable.
According to ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1, IEC 60793-2-x and ITUG65x, for more fiber specifications see data sheet.
- OM3: IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.2, ITU G.651.1
- OM4: IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.3, ITU G.651.1
- OM5: IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.4, ITU G.651.1
- OS2: IEC 60793-2-50 type B1.3, ITU G.657.A1
FRNC-LSZH cable, for more cable specifications see data sheet.
Order-length = length between the connectors of the longest legs at both sides, not between the PreCONNECT® cable dividers.
Scope of delivery and packaging:
Dependent on the length as cable ring or on cardboard or wooden drum, 100% IL factory measured with measurement protocol, measurement values on request or via our website: https://www.rosenberger.com/en/downloads/mdm.php. Serial number on both sides of cable ends for network documentation, Product ID label on each packaging, including installation manual available in any standard length.
- Cost reduction through direct attach of the IT Hardware Transceivers to the TMJ connector legs
- Most cost-effective solution for trunks up to 24 fibers and short lengths
- Attenuation reduction through the saving of one connection in the transmission channel
- Application specific individually configurable
- Fast and safe installation trough factory assembled Plug & Play systematic
- Highest quality and cost-efficiency through factory assembling
- PreCONNECT® cabling systems consist of perfectly harmonized modular single components.
|Product line||PreCONNECT® TRUNK MULTIJUMPER|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +60°C|
|Number of channels / fibers||6 / 12|
|Connector||side A / side B|
|Connector type||SC-PC / SC-PC|
|Cable type||U-DQ(ZN)BH n...|
|Cable sheathing material||FRNC-LSZH|
|CPR-Brandklasse der Kabelmeterware||Dca|
|Fiber type||Multimode G50/125 OM4|
|Core / cladding diameter||50/125µm|