€3,516.24 (incl. 19% VAT)
Delivery time approx. 1 weeks
PreCONNECT® DUODECIM Trunk cable
MTP® (MPO) based data center cabling with 12 fibers per MTP® channel.Appropriate for duplex applications:
- 10/25/50 GBE
- 8/16/32 GFC
- 40/100/200 GBASE-SR4
- 400GBASE-SR4.2 BiDi
- 4x16 und 4x32 GFC
- 400 GBASE-SR8 und SR16
- 100G PSM4
- 4x10 GBASE-LR
More information about the different applications can be found in the product information or in the product profile under Data sheets.
PreCONNECT® DUODECIM Trunk cables with I-B(ZN)BH loose tube:
Cable ends are molded within PreCONNECT® cable dividers and assembled with connector legs fitting for the 19” panel systems.
The PreCONNECT® cable divider is a mechanically and thermally robust and splice-less cable divider for fiber separation of loose tube cables. With its integrated PreCONNECT® square interface, the cable divider can be tool-less hooked into PreCONNECT® panels for tensile and torsion resistant fixing of the trunk cables.
The connector legs and cable dividers are packed in 600 N tensile strength, crush resistant, kink and torsion resistant, installation tubes.
- DUODECIM Trunk cables: MTP® 12 fiber male
- DUODECIM Trunk cables: TIA Method B „1 to 12“
- Multimode OM4 bend-insensitive
- Singlemode G.657.A1 bend-insensitive and backwards compatible to G.652.D
Order-length = length between the connectors of the longest legs at both sides, not between the PreCONNECT® square-interfaces.
Scope of delivery and packaging:
Dependent on the length as cable ring or on cardboard or wooden drum, 100% IL factory measured, measurement protocols on request or via our website: https://www.rosenberger.com/en/downloads/mdm.php. Product label with serial number on both sides, available in any standard length.
- MTP® cabling system with use of all 12 fibers per MTP® channel for duplex applications
- Cost-effective migration to MPO based parallel optics applications
- Investment protection through optimal use of the trunks for duplex applications and MPO based parallel optics applications
- Fast and safe installation trough factory assembled Plug & Play systematic
- Highest quality and cost-efficiency through factory assembling
- PreCONNECT® cabling systems consist of perfectly harmonized modular single components.
|Product line||PreCONNECT® DUODECIM|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +60°C|
|Polarity||type B (1 to 12)|
|Number of channels / fibers||72 / 144|
|Connector||side A / side B|
|Connector type||MTP®-PC male / MTP®-PC male|
|Connector structure||MTP®-12 male / MTP®-12 male|
|Mating cycles||500 / 500|
|Connector color||black / black|
|Connector polarity changeable||no / no|
|Insertion loss IL||< 0,35 dB / < 0,35 dB|
|Return loss RL||> 30 dB / > 30 dB|
|Cable type||I-B(ZN)BH nxm...|
|Cable sheathing material||FRNC|
|Cable tensile strength / crush resistance||3000 N / 1000 N/dm|
|Cable diameter / fire load||11,4 mm / 1,57 MJ/m|
|Bending radius min. installed / installation||10x / 15x outside diameter|
|Fiber type||multimode bend insensitive|
|Core / cladding diameter||50/125µ|
|IEC Standard||60793-2-10 type A1a.3|
|EN Standard||50173-1 OM4|
|Max. link length|
|100 m||25G) SR; 50G) SR; 100G) SR4; 200G) SR4; 400G) SR16, SR8, SR4.2|
|150 m||40G) SR4; 100G) SR10|
|300 m||40G) eSR4|
|500 m||10G) SR|