Fiber optic patch cord simplex singlemode OS2, SC-PC/SC-PC, I-V(ZN)H 1x 2,1 mm
Fiber Optic Patch Cords
Patch cords suitable for cabling in data centers and office buildings. Patch cords for mobile communications, industrial application available on request.
According to IEC 61754-x, for more connector specifications see data sheet.
- SC: IEC 61754-4
- MTP®: IEC 61754-7
- E2000®: IEC 61754-15
- LC: IEC 61754-20
- Full duplex cables with duplex connectors on both sides “crossed” in according with ISO/IEC 11801 und EN 50173
- Half duplex cables with duplex/simplex connectors „uncrossed“
- Duplex cables with simplex connectors on both sides „uncrossed“
According to ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1, IEC 60793-2-x and ITUG65x, for more fiber specifications see data sheet.
- OM3: IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.2, ITU G.651.1
- OM4: IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.3, ITU G.651.1
- OM5: IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.4, ITU G.651.1
- OS2: IEC 60793-2-50 type B1.3, ITU G.657.A1
FRNC-LSZH cable, for more cable specifications see data sheet.
Scope of delivery and packaging:
Factory-measured attenuation report according to IEC 61300-3-4, measurement values on request or via our website: https://www.rosenberger.com/en/downloads/mdm.php. Serial number labels at the cable ends for network documentation, product ID label on each packaging.Individually packed dust protected in foil bags, as of a length of 100m on cardboard drum, available in any standard length.
Up to 1 m = -50 mm, 2 m to 3 m = -100 mm, 4 m to 25 m = -200 mm, longer than 25 m
|Product line||Fiber Optic Patch Cord|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +60°C|
|Polarity||1 to 1|
|Number of channels / fibers||- / 1|
|Connector||side A / side B|
|Connector type||SC-PC / SC-PC|
|Cable type||Single jacket round|
|Cable sheathing material||FRNC-LSZH|
|Cable diameter||2,1 mm|
|Fiber type||singlemode bend insensitive|
|Core / cladding diameter||9/125µm|